1 stick soft butter
½ cup peanut butter
¾ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
2 whipped eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ¼ cups flour
1 tsp. soda
½ tsp. salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup flaked coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with baking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl cream butter and peanut butter.
3. Add both sugars and beat until combined.
4. Then add eggs and beat until smooth.
5. In another bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, soda, and salt.
6. Next add dry ingredients to first mixture.
7. Finally add coconut and white chocolate chips.
8. Drop cookies by teaspoon full onto cookie sheet and bake 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes, or spread dough onto 9x12 baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until light brown and set. Remove from oven and cool on rack for about 10 minutes before removing to wax paper to cool completely. If making bar cookies cut into rectangles and cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container until ready to serve.